My Love For Nancy Drew (the old ones)

Hi guys! Today I’m back with another post! I am in love, and I’m obsessed with the book series: Nancy Drew. I’m talking about the old book series, not the new ones. Nancy Drew is about an eighteen yr old girl, named Nancy Drew, daughter of the famous criminal lawyer, Crason Drew. Nancy loves to solve mysteries! She does all of her mysteries with:  Cousins Bess Marvin, and George Fayne, her best friends, Helen Corning, another friend, or Ned Nickerson, her favourite date! Nancy Drew lives with her father, and housekeeper, Hannah Gruen. Nancy and Hannah share a special bond, and Hannah has been with them since the death of Nancy’s mother, when Nancy was very young. There are at least 64 books in the Nancy Drew series, starting with The Secret Of The Old Clock. I love Nancy Drew, because it’s very interesting, and I can never figure out the mystery on my own. Nancy Drew always is in some kind of danger, and in one the books, her father is the one in danger! Once you start on of the Nancy Drew books, you won’t be able to put it down. If you like mystery books, read Nancy Drew!